DISCOVER HORAGE

In 2009, former Eterna engineer Stephen Kussmaul, took on the challenge of developing an in house movement. Following 3 years of development, the torch was passed to Jonas Nydegger and Florian Serex who carried it to the finish line. In 2015, the first fully in house Horage watch was designed and engineered in Beil/Bienne and was launched on Kickstarter. The investment which started in 2009 in designing and engineering the pioneering K1 movement has created the solid foundation on which Horage stands today.
Image
OMNIUM GEN 2

The second generation of Omnium has been retrofitted since its first launch in 2009, with the K1 movement which is designed and manufactured in house. Each model is limited to 25 pieces in each colour.

SHOP NOW
Image
ARRAY

Beyond the dull comfort of a centrally heated world, a kaleidoscope of grey awaits those who venture into the damp, cold and forbidding forests. This range is inspired by the winters in the Jura mountains.

SHOP NOW
Image
AUTARK

German for ‘Independent’ or ‘Self-Sufficient’ The very first HORAGE watch to feature our own mechanical masterpiece - K1. Testament to our position as a Swiss independent watchmaker.

SHOP NOW
Image
SUPERSEDE

A true all-terrain GMT. To surpass the developments of the past, you need to create a category of your own. The goal was to deliver the newest Swiss performance manufacture micro-rotor in a thin, all-terrain ready GMT.

SHOP NOW
Image
EXPLORE

OMNIUM GEN 2

The Omnium has a lot of history as it was the first model Horage created debuting at Basel World in 2009. This has since been retrofitted with the K1 movement which has been fully designed and created in house.

With a 40mm diameter, it fits the sweet spot for an all occasion piece, whether in the boardroom or on an adventure. The 904L stainless steel used in this range is more corrosion-resistant and has a better sheen when polished.

SHOP NOW
EXPLORE

ARRAY

The inspiration behind the Array range lies in the barren, colourless winter of a landlocked mountain range – the Jura mountains. A kaleidoscope of grey, capturing the winter landscape.

This models luminous diamond cut indexes and complemented by 3 hands, big date and 65-hour power reserve indicator. As a finishing touch to the K1 movement we have laser-etched a Swiss icon, the Matterhorn on Array’s spinning rotor.

One could say we have a way of turning the Swiss watchmaking landscape upside down…

SHOP NOW
Image
Image
EXPLORE

AUTARK

German for ‘Independent’ or ‘Self-Sufficient’

The very first HORAGE watch to feature our own mechanical masterpiece - K1.

Autark is testament to our position as a Swiss independent watchmaker.

The T5 and HV Autark both feature a very wearable 39mm case, manufactured in grade 5 titanium, which make either model perfect for any occasion.

SHOP NOW
EXPLORE

SUPERSEDE

After hundreds of years of watchmaking finding newness is a task not to be taken lightly. Only through innovation and a keen understanding of the core communities interests can one etch out newness.

The goal was to deliver the newest Swiss performance manufacture micro-rotor in a thin, all-terrain ready GMT.

Just 29% of the earth’s surface is land, leaving 71% as water. If we were going to make an all-terrain watch it just simply had to be able to perform when exploring the underwater world.

SHOP NOW
Image
FEATURED

HORAGE WATCHES

Image
Horage Array K1 - White

£1,794.00

Image
Horage Supersede K1 - Boreal green

£4,799.00

Image
Horage Omnium Gen.2 - Root Beer

£1,950.00

Image
Horage Supersede K1 - White

£4,799.00

Image
Horage Autark - Jura Green

£2,730.00

Image

HISTORY OF HORAGE

Headquartered in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, the company originated in 2007 when husband and wife founders Andreas Felsl and Tzuyu Huang began discussing a new watch brand. Tzuyu had already established a successful OEM sourcing firm in Biel/Bienne that served many watch brands. Success was dependent on the success of those brands, however, and to become truly independent, a new brand would have to be formed. Following Omnium’s debut at Basel World in 2009 and Jonas-K1 in 2015, HORAGE established itself as a true independent Swiss watchmaker. Engineering, sourcing, logistics, design, production and marketing are all in-house today, but also supported remotely from members of our team the world over